Delivering effective and powerful presentations is critical to busines ssuccess. It’s about making an impact that influences your audience, whether you are an entrepreneur pitching investors, a small business owner pitching a product to a retailer or potential customer, a startup presenting a new initiative, or a manager asking for budget or staffing resources
I work on these five principles to create powerful PowerPoint presentations:
1) It’s about your purpose or message, what you know, your passion, and your delivery. It’s not about what’s written on the slides.
2) Let Your PowerPoint Slides Support Your Point, Not Make It.
3) Incorporate Graphics Into Your PowerPoint Presentation to Evoke Emotion.
4) Keep PowerPoint Slides Simple easy to understand.
5) Storytelling has always been an effective way to convey information and make it more memorable. So, I don’t just give information, facts, and figures on your slides.