Have you ever wanted a quick and easy way to decide whether a property is worth investing in? What would be your return on investment? Would you make cash flow? Do you account for everything when buying?
I have invested in Real Estate for years and these are questions that any serious investor must consider. I've put together a spreadsheet that instantly calculates everything for you and makes it easier to make the final decision.
For $5 you will get a full working version of the Excel spreadsheet. All you have to do is enter a few numbers for your particular property and you will get the following:
- Total cash required to close the deal
- Total positive cash flow after all expenses and contingencies are accounted for
- Monthly and annual loan principal reduction
- ROI for the first year assuming 5% appreciation
- All this information automatically calculated based on monthly mortgage payments.
See Extras for much more.
Put emotion aside and check the numbers, before investing.
Invest in my gig now to succeed investing later.
- Basic Gig Quantity