1. Fetched data from Oracle DB (using SELECT statements) & generated Excel files/sheets (xls/xlsx)
2. Migrated client data from excel files (EXTRACT),
Used data validations, sorting, redundancy check (removed duplicates), saved duplicates in log file, added sequences, joins (DB Lookups), split, added constants, concatenated data (TRANSFORM)
& Loaded into Oracle DB (LOAD)
3. Generated More than 100 ODC files & saved them onto Server. Linked the ODC's with Excel, to view data directly from Oracle DB thru the MS-Excel (With a click of refresh)
4. Created an hourly Job to insert the data from an XML file (Generated thru OLTP App), into the DB
5. Created transformations to insert the Multi-Lingual data from Excel files into the Oracle DB
It's a 10 second job for me, to extract (Oracle DB to Excel) or upload (excel to Oracle DB) the same data.