- If your logo pixelate everytime you resize it or when printing
- If your logo isn't big enough
- If you want your logo to be any possible size
- If you have no high resolution image
- If you need your logo in vector files
This may be your solution
Vector images, as opposite to bitmap files (such as .JPG, .PNG, .PSD formats), are capable of resize it to any possible size, from a pencil size to a giant billboard, anything you choose.
If you need your image or logo to be improved not only in size, but also in colour or any redesign, just hit me up. I send the vector files (.AI, .EPS, .PDF, .SVG formats) or any other you need in the resolution you ask.
I don't draw any portrait or photographs, only vectors in low resolution!