LinkedIn support for your career shouldn't be underestimated.
Nowadays, this form of social media is crucial not only in job hunting but also in projecting a personal brand and online personality.
But not every profile is effective in reflecting a job hunter's personality, targeting important keywords or creating a narrative that headhunters want to read. This can weaken the impact of their profile, and in some cases can actually work against them for top jobs.
This gig provides a template, based on my career coaching and LinkedIn writing services, that allows job hunters to be better aligned with their online presence and to improve their job hunting opportunities.
The report looks at:
* How to increase your visibility across the platform
* What sections to invest more time in and how
* What to avoid
* How to powerfully align a narrative with your experience
* How to get your profile "found" by recruiters
* Online tools that can be used to improve your profile