With my extensive travel experiences, a wide network of fellow travellers, travel bloggers, forums, books and good searching skills - I will find you THE places to visit !
Will give you 1 place and/or activities to go to in the country/region of choice that is UNCOMMON or LOCAL.
Planning to go to Belgium – will give you :
- an abandoned ghost town not known by many
- a bar known only by locals for romantic dates or philosophical discussions with French music playing in the background from a jukebox
- A small Belgian restaurant that serves delicious hamburgers and hand-cut fries out of a plant pot and a toilet that lets you leave messages in it
- A fairy-tale like hotel
All gigs come with:
- Link to an interactive map with exact location
- Descriptions+must knows
Before ordering the gig :
- Be specific on what you are looking for and WHERE (music related, food, abandoned places, gardens, nature etc. The world is big and I want my results tailored to YOU)
- Mention if first time visit or not
(N.B: I ask ALL customers to first message me about what they want before ordering a gig so we can both tailor content and price)
Of course - follow this link for a search I did for one of my clients to see exactly what kind of hidden gems I searched for them (The place to explore was Edimburg and the Higlands by car) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oohm5VEFjIoIPvDwRwZOPnD3Syk&usp=sharing
The hardest part is always the beginning -so 5 dollars will not give you 5 places but only 1 - that will be just an overview; I strongly recommend however not to be shy on your order - the more places I can search the more diversified your results will be and the happier you will be with results
Yes - English, French, Dutch, Spanish and German.
I have visited and marked a lot of places in my personal diaries - but I have not been to all places (yet) - the places are collected from information from friends and reliable sources. I always check all my sources and would never send someone to a place that doesn't exist.
As reliable as my eyes and ears are. + I select and ask around for the information from the following sources : friends - personal experiences - books - specialised forums - magazines - tour guides - and sometimes travel agencies. All is done legally and with care to select the place for you.
I always make sure to communicate a lot with the client before searching for the places and the results are NOT refundable BUT include revisions :) That means all final results will always go towards what you are looking for.
This is because each country is different, as well as the clients taste. That is I usually try and give an approximative of the gems, although asking my previous clients they will tell you I usually go for more ;-)