Are you looking to use your existing image in a big banner and don't have your Logo in bigger dimension? Have you lost the Source file and need to print your image in a excellent quality?
Im here to solve this problems
What is vectorization (vector tracing)?
Vectorization is the conversion of raster graphics into vector graphics, a process also known as image tracing. This way you can resize your vector image to the size you want, without losing any quality.
- The final quality draft depends entirely of the initial image quality (good image = good vector, bad image = bad vector).
- Many times there are images that can't be just converted to vector, it needs to be redrawed.
- Redraws will be charged apart (depending on the complexity of the image).
- If you have a small image or logo, please, talk to me inbox before open an order, because sometimes the vectorization will destroy all details of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that do not corresponds your expectations;
- If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you.
I'll convert your image to vector.
Include .JPG format as well as Transparent .PNG psd source file
- 1 Image
- Source File