I am an active blogger and a writer with many years of experience in different niches. I own and operate many websites on Web 2.0 properties like Weebly, blogger, WordPress, tumblr, Wix etc.
I will post your article - with a featured image and a link pointing back to the webpage you would like to improve it's search engine rankings - to these platforms to get you a mix of No-follow & Do-follow back-links pointing back to your website from high Domain Authority websites.
What do I need from you
- I just want you to send me an article of at least 300 words (If you don't have the time to write one, you can order the gig extra and I will write one for you)
- A lin.k to the webpage you want to use the service for.
- An image to be used as featured image.including an image and a lin.k
Benefits of using this service
- Save valuable working time.
- Get a natural looking mix of Do&No Follow Backlinks
- Help your webpage rank faster and better to the search engines.
- Help your brand look reputable by being mentioned in many online properties.
I PROMISE 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
Absolutely ! This is a manual submission. I do not use spamy looking software that will damage your website. Also, I will not use your link with the same anchor text, making it to look more natural. Additionally, you can choose the drip feed extra to making your links to look even more natural.
Yes. I always send a detailed report with the posts I've made, the links to the shared/bookmarked posts (if you order the gig extra) and the date of drip-feeding each post (if you order the gig extra)
I will write the content manually. I am a veteran blogger with many years of experience and I always do manual work. (I don't want my blogs to look spammy either :) ).
This service will HELP you rank FASTER and BETTER to the search engines. Don't expect to see results in a week or so, though. SEO actions show results in over a month period. Also, there are many ranking factors that need to be taken into consideration (Content, On-page SEO, Competition etc)
Yes. Just send me your video or a link to your video and I will post it to my Web 2.0 websites.