- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A private consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, nightwakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan that I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
- Follow-up telephone calls or/and e-mails during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Two weeks of unlimited e-mail support. You will have unlimited e-mail support for 2 weeks. I’ll give you my private e-mail address, so that you can send me any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
Online Sleep Consultation
-Personalized sleep plan and 2 weeks of support