Price of PPAs for Non-Physical inventions are different from above table, read FAQS
MESSAGE US BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDERS
NDA provided upon request
How can we help?
We draft PPAs to protect your intellectual property providing you with peace of mind when sharing your invention with the public.
What is a Provisional Patent Application?
A provisional patent application is a 8-15 page document which includes a description of your invention, an explanation of the function and technical drawings.
Once filed you will,
- Get a "Patent Pending" status
- Secure original filing date
- Save money on full patent
- Be as DETAILED as possible when explaining your invention. We work with only what is provided by the inventor (you).
- We automatically assume you are a MICRO ENTITY unless you specify otherwise (Read FAQs).
- We are not responsible if your PPA is missing something that you forgot to mention or didn't ask to revise. After filing with the UPSTO, the PPA can't be edited.
- It is your responsibility to make sure we have included all of the details of your invention.
- It is your responsibility to do all of the market research.
|Basic Package Draft only - $415 | Standard - Draft and file - $600 | Premium - Draft, file and create necessary flowchart and process drawings - $750 |
Basic Package - Draft only - $415 Standard - Draft and file - $600 Premium - Draft, file and create necessary flowchart and process drawings - $750
We provide NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements) upon request!
We are fairly new and are trying to grow our brand! By the way, thank you for all of the positive 5-star reviews! It means a lot!
95% qualify. An applicant must meet all of the following criteria: Qualify as a USPTO-defined small entity. Not be named on more than four previously filed applications.* Not have a gross income more than three times the median household income in the previous year from when the fee(s) is paid.