♥ Money back guarantee ♥
Oi, tudo bem?
You're just about to dive into one of the sexiest languages on the planet and the third most spoken European language (250 millions native speakers).
To learn the language, you have 3 options: live in Brazil, go to classes or search online resources. I thoroughly did the latter, dug through the good,the bad and the ugly resources to eventually gather a ton of free AND efficient material.
Skip the search, buy this gig.
Resources are sorted by 3 levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
This gig, designed for English speakers, contains:
- 584 mp3 recordings of the most used words. Can be used for your own flashcards, for example.
- 25 mp3 recordings of minimal pairs, to train you to differentiate similar sounding words
- 8 educational langague learning websites
- access to 105 streaming Brazilian TV networks
- 2 free learning apps
- 172 youtube videos for listening comprehension (sorted by level and theme)
- podcasts designed for Spanish speakers
- access to 8 movies in Portuguese (for Australians/Australian IPs)
Once you buy the gig, you'll receive a dropbox link with all of the above.
You'll never need more. Except travelling to Brazil of course :)