I shall answer your one question regarding Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H) which is an initiative promoted & supported by the Government of Malaysia to allow people from all over the world who fulfill certain eligibility criteria, to stay in Malaysia as long as possible on a social visit pass with a multiple entry visa. The MM2H visa permit is initially for a period of up to ten (10) years subject to passport validity & is renewable.
MM2H is currently open to citizens of all countries recognized by Malaysia regardless of race, religion, gender or age. Applicants are allowed to bring their spouses and unmarried children below the age of 21 and parents as dependents.
- Friendly Peaceful Multi-racial English Speaking Citizens
- NO TAX on your offshore income.
- Low cost of living than most developed countries. Quality Low Living Cost - From US$15 - US$25 Per Person Per Day
- State-of-the-art Health facilities and high economic growth.
- Substantial investment in infrastructure and upgrading of facilities.
- Economic and political stability
- Natural beauty all over the country
- Booming Real Estate Investment Opportunity.