A vectorized image is the conversion of a "raster" graphic/image, for example a sketch / drawing / 2d graphics, to vector graphic. Vector Art is a technique perhaps a better term would be "vector-based art," meaning art created in a vector-based programs (no pixelation on the image).
ATTENTION:(1) All gig for $5 delivered in 12 hours.
(2) Source File = ( +$5.00 ) Extra
(3) Complete Full Pack of the Formats (JPG, PNG, PSD, AI, SVG, or GIF.) = ( +$5.00 ) Extra
(4) For Special Project - Contact me first
With Vector Conversion, you will get
- 2800 x 3200 pixels 300 DPI in any File version of your choice (JPG, PNG, PSD, AI, SVG, or GIF.)
- A colour, grayscale or black and white version of your image
- Scaled up or down image (with perfect quality) to your specifications.
Convert your drawing into VECTOR
- I will convert your drawings into High Resolution Vector files.