I am an organist and music lecturer, experienced in classical music and play to note. Tonic – or relative – Solfa is a method of learning and reading music.
Why do you need Solfa?
1. Solfa is a good introduction to stave notation (or staff music).
2. It allowed factory workers and miners to quickly learn a strong basis for choral works.
3. It has also been a great tool for young children and other musicians that don’t fully understand how to read sheet music.
4. It helps your choristers to better catch up in your in your rehearsal and ministrations
5. Solfa also creates an easier way to learn scales
6 Solfa enables singers to better learn pitch relationships, or the spaces between the notes of a scale.
7. By practicing with Solfa patterns, singers improve their ability to pitch every note accurately.
Mode of delivery
- Transcribed scanned copy
- Typeset copy
Check my gig package for your order.