who are in the online marketing industry know that Reddit, if used correctly, can be a traffic gold mine.
What content do Reddit users like?
- Interesting, unique and value-providing content. Text posts with very positive titles that have the link in the description are able to remain for the longest time on the front page.
What do they dislike?
- Blatant promotion.
What can I guarantee?
- I can guarantee that I will post the content that you give me with an established account. The account will have at least two years of age and good karma. I will make the post in the subreddit that fits best, or the subreddit of your choice.
What I DON'T guarantee?
- I don't guarantee traffic. Your content is essential, not just my service. If it's something likable, you will get visits. If it's uninteresting or spammy, it won't go well. Traffic is simply something that cannot be guaranteed unless I would own the website.
- Fast delivery. I will deliver usually within 2 hours or when you want it scheduled. A friend is covering for me while I'm sleeping.
- By purchasing this you accept a NDA between us.
This innovative strategy is also powerful for SEO because GoogleBot actually takes into consideration the number of upvotes that something is receiving. Getting posted on lots of content aggregation websites and being upvoted in the same time proofs to search engines that you have quality content.