What’s in it for you:
- A mix of upvotes and comments is much stronger for popularity than upvotes only.
- I will send you a private message when I start work in order to facilitate monitoring of my performance.
- 100% manual work, no bots.
- All accounts have positive karma.
- The accounts are of different age and I have weekly activity on them.
- All accounts have interesting names.
- I use VPNs from all over the world in order to have each user on its own IP/location.
- I use a browser extension that allows me to have each user on its own UA, platform, oscpu and AH.
- I remember to clear the cookies when switching accounts.
- I do not leak my real working IP to the Y-Combinator servers.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: I will never speak to anyone about this transaction and I expect the same from you.
- Fast delivery. I will deliver usually within 2 hours or when you want it scheduled. A friend is covering for me while I'm sleeping, and we have set up alerts on our mobile phones for orders (not private messages).
If it´s not an article, I recommend you to start the title of your submission with "Show HN: ". But first, read their rules on what belongs and doesn't belong there.
On the front page, by points divided by a power of the time since they were submitted. Comments in comment threads are ranked the same way. The new and comments pages are ordered chronologically.
Show HN is a way to share something that you've made on Hacker News. The current Show HNs can be found via show in the top bar, and the newest are here. To post one, simply submit a story whose title begins with "Show HN".