What I can do is listed below.
- Cut Audio in segments, remove unwanted section, duplicate sections of audio
- Adjust Audio Track Volume.
- Re-arrange Audio.
- Remove Background Noises. (If Possible)
- Fade in and fade out on start and end of track
- Add Reverb, Compression, Eq, Make it sound better.
- Bounce down audio files to any audio format required.
For any audio restoration repair work, contact me before hand before purchasing this gig.
As I would have to listen to the audio recording before attempting to fix the issues.
Starters Pack 1
- Edit Audio - Remove Clicks and Pops - Audio Fades In and Outs Start and End of Track and add FX
- HQ Audio File