The programme itself will revolve around you and that means I will need you to answer the following:
- Do you have access to a gym? (You don't need one)
If so, What equipment are you happy to use, or is available?
- Are you male or female?
- What are you current levels of activity throughout the day?
- What age group do you fall into?
- What are your goals?
- Do you currently have any injuries?
- How many workouts would you like per week?
- Roughly how long would you like each session to be?
Those are the main questions i will need from you, I will let you know what else i require over our messages.
It depends on your goals and whether you want it
Well this is mainly due to your dietary requirements. The body needs to eat complex carbohydrates and lots of protein rather than sugary foods and caffeinated drinks. Try eating a more balanced diet and wake up half an hour earlier to go for a walk each morning. I assure you will feel even better!
That all depends on how bad you feel, sometimes doing a light workout or some recovery cardio can help repair the body
Not exactly! Everyone misunderstands the overtraining concept, if you are overtraining then your body begins to shut down and your immune system dies out which causes you to become sick. As long as you sleep 8 hours per night and fuel your body with a balanced diet you will be fine!