I am running a very old stumbleupon account created in 2006. SU (PR8) tends to give higher priority and integrity in old accounts as Google. I was using it daily as hobby but then it became a real life business. All these years I gathered thousands of comments, likes and REAL followers.
I know how to manual submit each page so that it seems organic and avoid blacklisting and other negative results. This is a very time
consuming procedure and it doesn’t have to do with only hitting the submit
button. It includes:
- Keyword research for each page. Relevant keywords identification, max Google monthly searches, Competition etc.
- Category research for each and every page. Some categories get more traffic, some they don’t get at all.
- Commenting for each page with relevant keywords and phrases.
- Submission procedure so as to get valuable backlinks and as much visibility and traffic as possible. Each page is blended in many other pages and the posts are random to simulate natural indexing.
- Bonuses, proof of submission.
Don’t get fooled by 1000SU software submission, or from 200 likes from fake accounts there are no value in them. Can be easily caught by SU and your pages can be blacklisted.