- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and Linkedin to introduce competitive and marketing research and identify appropriate clients within the target market.
- Follow-up on right party contacts and conduct research to identify potential clients.
- Oversee a team of home-based researchers (front office and back office operations) and ensure they would meet the client-set targets.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the right party contacts will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating contacts and conducting a series of follow-up communications in order to move the opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Prepare and analyze reports and dashboards.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct data sources.
- Follow-up with contacts, provide feedback and see problems through to provide the appropriate resolutions.
Finding relevant contacts through web research