- Help you understand how fraud may be committed in your businees and how to identify it on time
- Detect and trace fraudulent transactions from your books and recommend suitable fraud management controls
- Review your existing processes and procedures and recommend fraud management strategies.
- Develop standard operating procedures and Manual.
- Assist with fraud policy and whistle blowing policy
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Preparation of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Correction of errors and mistakes in books of account.
- Preparation of 5 year financial forecast
- Financial statement analysis
- Write executive summary for your business plan.
Fraud risk management and Audit