Things that I keep in mind while writing for you. 1. What problem will this article or content solve?
Why would customer read your content?
What change will you bring in customer’s life after he reads the content?
And most important: What loss will reader have if he doesn’t read your content?Who will read this content?
2. Who will read this content?
Years of experience?
Tech Savvy or Non-tech savvy? etc
3. Who else have written about the same topic? And how is your content BETTER than others?
4. Who gives a F**k?
Will a customer read first paragraph after seeing the topic?
Will a customer read second paragraph after reading the first one?
My aim is to make sure that customer reads the complete article.
and takes an action.
Format that I follow for Quality Content:
1. Introduction to the problem;
2. Define solution, Benefits, Details
3. Case Study/ example ( Extra Gigs)
4. Conclusion and Call to Action
Golden Rules 1. No Bullsh#t Avoid beautification using the words like best, quality, cheap, very 2. No selling, no selling, no selling No selling at all in the article. Even if you are writing a sales pitch- there should be NO SELLING in the article.