- Blue Danube Waltz, op.314 - Strauss
- Liebestraum - Liszt
- Clair de Lune - Debussy
- Reverie, L.68 - Debussy
- Sonata Pathetique, op.13 (2nd movement theme) - Beethoven
- Moment Musical, op.94, no.3 - Schubert
- Rustle of Spring, op.32, no.3 - Sinding
- Bolero - Ravel
- Fantasie Impromptu, op.66 (Middle theme) - Chopin
- Impromptu, op.90, no.3 - Schubert
Comments made at Linkedin music-related groups on my piano arrangements and original compositions:
"These arrangements are perfect for adult students who are getting back into practicing the piano and want to play classic piano compositions, but aren't advanced enough for the real thing."
"...wonderful pieces and amazing arrangements :-) "
"you did a really good job transcribing these pieces for easy piano."
"These are wonderful...lovely arrangements!"
"...this is exactly the sort of music I use for my students who are moving from real "basic beginners" to the early "real music" stage. Always useful, and so well done, you have captured the essential character of the pieces whilst eliminating the bits that beginners can't yet manage. Great work."