I will provide you with a simple sales plan that challenges how you see sales.
Why I’m different:
1. I’ve succeeded AND failed – I have spent 15+ years within the sales industry, and I know what works and what doesn’t work. The failures are just as important as the successes.
2. I have focused my efforts on sales specific methodologies for small to mid-sized businesses particularly within the online learning, security technology, and real estate industries.
3. I provide a simple plan in laymen’s terms, without using complex language and terminology. I also include questions to challenge where you are and how you view your sales processes.
4. The Simplistic Plan gives you 5 core items to use as a guideline when looking at your sales efforts. The Premium Plan gives you the 5 core items as well as lead generation programs, call scripts, sales email templates, sales comp and incentive guideline, sales qualification questions, and much more.
5. I discuss how to do the simple things consistently in order to grow your sales efforts more effectively.
My goal: to not only grow your sales, but to challenge how you look at your sales efforts by taking the complexity out of it.
No. Business Plans cover a lot more topics related to the business as a whole. This is a sales specific plan focused on growing your sales efforts and overall revenues.
Yes. Sales and Marketing are tied together, for one common goal - generate more revenue for the business. There are specific marketing programs and guidelines in the Premium Plan add-on.