Do you want to take advantage of the less competitive market in the growing BING?
Do you want to know which keywords exactly (related to your niche / business) people search for in BING and how many times in month in average?
Do you want to know the REAL LEVEL OF COMPETITION of those keywords?
Most keyw0rd researchers provide you with some sort of competition markers like HIGH/MEDIUM/LOW which don't tell you much.
I give you metrics from Majestic index to give you a very clear picture of the keyw0rds' competition levels:
- Title Competition –how many webpages contain the keyword in the page title
- URL Competition -how many webpages contain the keyw0rd in the page’s URL
- Anchor Competition -how many webpages contain the keyw0rd in the anchor text of backlinks from another site
- Domain Competition –number of times the keyw0rd appears in a known domain
- Title AND Anchor Competition -how many webpages contain the keyword in both the page title and in the anchor text of backlink from another site. This is often one of the best indications of how many sites are actively targeting the keyw0rd
Check out http://seoshot.club/ for more info on me and my gigs :)
I became interesting in BING recently moving my PPC campaigns over there from Google, because of the lower prices of the clicks. Last numbers by comScore show that BING share of the market is growing rapidly and it will probably keep growing, because of the way Microsoft implements Bing in Windows.
It’s not enough to know what people search for frequently. You need to know the opposite side of the market, not only the searchers, but also people who try to give them what they are looking for. Your competition. And you want to know if you can have your piece of the cake of that keyword.
Majestic is at the moment a number 1 company in providing data for online marketing research with their independent, vast index of more then trillion websites. There’s no other place to go for Trust Flow metrics, backlink analysis and more.
In most cases I will deliver the work very soon. It’s just in some cases that the Majestic competition metrics take longer to obtain – it’s for those keywords that have not been obtained before and it can take a few days to generate.
You pick keywords with enough searches for you to be worth to target and the comp. metrics will tell you whether you stand a chance to compete targeting them. Once you know your keywords, you can start building content and backlinks around them. You can also use the list for a Bing PPC campaign.