I will provide legal advice on US Immigration matters for $5

/ 3 Days On Average
provide legal advice on US Immigration matters
Very nice, thank you!
Reviewed by eblack about 1 year ago
provide legal advice on US Immigration matters

About This Gig

I offer US Immigration services nationwide and throughout Latin America. I will provide a written answer to your immigration question, related to the following topics:

  • Family/Marriage Based Green Cards
  • Employment Based Green Cards
  • Adjustments of Status
  • Consular Processing 
  • Work/Employment Authorization
  • Travel Authorization (Advance Parole/Re-entry Permits)
  • H1B Work Visas
  • Fiance/Spouse Visas
  • PERM (Foreign Labor Certification)
  • B1/B2 Visas
  • L1A/L1B Intracompany Transfer Visas
  • F1 Student Visas
  • Change of Status
  • Citizenship/Naturalization
  • I-601 Waivers
  • Investor Visas
  • J-1 Exchange Student Visas
  • Dependent Visas
  • Asylum/Refugee Status

Upgrade to schedule a 25 minute phone consultation ($20)

You will receive a detailed, comprehensive response to your question. The more details you provide in your question, the more thorough my answer will be. 

Please note, receipt of information through this service is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Although any information received shall remain confidential, an attorney-client relationship is not established until and unless an engagement agreement has been signed.