Hi Fiverr musicians, my name is Scott and I will MASTER your song to be release ready.
All genres accepted! (Rap,Hip-Hop, Rock, Pop, EDM etc...)
This may include the following processing:
- Equalization and Tonal Correction for clarity and fullness, ensuring it will sound great on all systems.
- Analog Tape Saturation when extra warmth and harmonics are called for.
- Compression and Dynamic Enhancement for punch and dynamic control which glues your mix together.
- Stereo Width Processing done properly, with no phase issues.
- Loudness Maximization bringing your song's volume up to the industry standard level for the genre, ensuring dynamics and no distortion.
I will provide a high quality .WAV Master which sounds polished and professional, improving upon the original mix.
Please send HQ .wav files with no limiting and ample headroom so I have room to work.
For the mixing package, please get in touch and I'll get a custom quote to you.
Tracks will be mastered on a track by track basis and tailored to fit the song. No presets!
See PDF for more details.
I look forward to hearing your music!
Mixing involves working from the separate individual multi-track files (kick, snare, guitars, vocals etc...) and blending them together. Mastering is the final touch and last stage of the music production process, working from a single audio file that is already mixed.
I work 100% in-the-box, which allows me instantly recall and project. I do use plenty of analog flavored plug-ins and processing when that extra mojo is called for, so rest assured, these digital masters are full of flavor.
In mastering, I don't have individual control over specific elements of the mix, rather I can process the material as a whole. For this reason, I'm usually able to help certain problem areas and correct a few issues, but I can't tune a vocal or remove distortion for example.
Mixing simply takes more time and is a special skill set. It includes working with all of the separate tracks, treating them individually and as a whole, adding creative effects, and usually involves more back and forth with the artist. Professional mixing is recommended in any case.