When my baby became ill I became a Single Stay at Home Mom. This shot my successful career as a Programmer / Analyst to smitherines!
I lost the career but kept the following requisite skills set:
- Problem solver
- Attention to details
- as well as my IT skills.
I am a licensed Financial Advisor and Life Insurance Agent.
At Church I
- Counselled families, and specially targeted teens as I headed the Family Life Department
- Became involved in Health Enhancement activities, including Diet, Weight Management, How to stop smoking and First Aid
- Hosted & Produced programs on Relationships, Marriage, Rape etc.
- Received training to start a Suicide Hotline
- Organised & participated in training in Disaster Management with the Red Cross, which led to me becoming Red Cross Chairperson for my region
My experience and training in these areas have certified me in the University of Life to help most persons in overcoming most of life's challenges.