First impressions are crucial for a site to grab and maintain attention -- and of course to sell.
The problem is that they are not really reproducible, nor are they comprehensive from digital marketing perspective
- Is your site appealing for your visitors/customers?
- Does your site looks trustworthy?
- Does your site looks up-to-date?
- Is it easy to find relevant pieces of information?
- How does your target audience find your site's usability and design?
I will check your site with the eyes of your specified target audience and answer the previous questions so that you will get the idea of a first time visitor of your site. I will add ideas on improvement (if necessary) as a bonus.
I worked as a digital creative for Viacom and Jung von Matt's advertising agency.
Feel free to ask me anything!