The Art of Communication (3 hour session)
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Determine when best to use one or more of the major forms of communication: verbal, visual or written
- Use each form of communication effectively
- Encourage communication feedback
- Make best use of enablers for effective communication
- Introduction and Objectives
- Methods of Communication – Introduces the three major forms of communication, namely verbal, visual and written. For each form of communication, the module provides a selection of exercises to demonstrate the key learning points.
- Verbal Communication
- Visual Communication
- Written Communication
- Combining Communication – Introduces delegates to a five-step approach to communicating
- Communication Enablers – Explores those factors that can help to ensure effective communication.
- Summary and Review
I will provide the Power Point Presentation, Tutor Notes & Participants Handouts for a fiverr (ALL IN PDF versions). You can take a sneak peak of tutor notes, participant's handout and PPT in the GIG gallery.Kindly note that my courses are not available for resale - you do not own the rights.