United States Patent and Trademark Office USPTO issues the Office Action Trademark if it has any objection on the application or the trademark applied for registration. Same is the legal scenario in other countries of the world. When there is any objection the Trademark Office issues an objection letter containing grounds of refusal or objections which have to be replied and responded by the applicant.
Usually following kinds of Office Actions are issued by USPTO:
- Refusal for Likelihood of confusion
- Refusal for the Descriptiveness
- Refusal for Disparaging Marks
- Refusal for Generic Marks
- Specimen Refusal
- Entity Clarification
- Description of goods or services refusal
NOTE: Discussion and Replies to your questions are under this Gig. However for my Fee I will send you a Custom Invoice.