PLUS I will provide you with a additional tuned, processed version, including:
• Compression (even out dynamics)
• De-essing (ease harsh sibilance from S and T sounds)
• Eq (clear out "mud", add shimmer and shape tone)
• Saturation/Analog Modeling (Add Character and Harmonics)
For Additional Gigs:
• Level Rides (meticulous dynamics leveling by hand)
• FX (Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Doubling, Etc.)
I use Melodyne, Fabfilter, Waves (including the waves version of the famous SSL master buss compressor, used on countless records), Izotope, and others.
I recommend recording your vocal in a dry environment (very little residual sound), using at least a decent condenser mic and avoid clipping (exceeding the level threshold or the mic or interface, which will cause distortion). I will provide both tracks in either 44.1kHz/24bit or 44.1kHz/16bit format. I promise quick, quality results. I would love to hear your finished track! If you have any question, please contact me.