A good keyword must have high CPC, high monthly searches, easy to rank, commercial intent, non-branded, non-seasonal.
I will take a look at 3 key words you want to rank for and will:
1. Break down each KW with detailed report
2. Each key word will have 3 additional related easy to rank for KWs with its own detailed report. (12 total KWs)
3. Each Report will include:
- Keyword competition, how easy it is going to rank for**
- Graphical trend of monthly search over time
- Avg. monthly search
- Top 10 sites for the KW with detailed metrics
** My competition score is based on my own algorithm that uses metrics such as TF/CT, backlinks, PR, mozrank and more... Should only be used as a general rule of thumb to set how big your SEO campaign should be.
***If you are not sure which words you want to target that is okay! Just provide me with the site you want to rank or a competitors site and I will figure out the rest***