This course gives you a broad overview on several concepts and real world examples of probability and statistics. Students who want to learn concepts from scratch, would find it helpful to kick start their preparation and the course helps them to overcome any hurdles in their homework assignments or any competitive exams (GMAT, SAT, GRE, etc).
The course is designed for students to start with fundamental concepts and I walk you through complex exercises in each section. My goal is to provide an interactive learning experience for you and I would like to encourage you to ask any questions or if you need any extra guidance on any concept.
What are the requirements?
- It's nice to have knowledge on basic maths
- This course is designed to focus mainly on beginners who have limited or no knowledge on probability and Statistics.
- This course also includes different complex problems for advanced level students to sharpen their skills
What am you going to get from this course?
- At the end of this course, you will be able to gain knowledge on statistics, probability and survey sampling.
- It is designed to learn and solve exercises on your own at the end of each lecture
I will teach you maths probability
I will give you an extensive video tutorial taught by me on complete Probability and Statistics.