This gig helps combat Panda by
placing links in spun articles related to your niche plus placing a anchor to an authority site in
An "authoritative anchor" is a link to a site considered by Google as an authority on the topic. e.g. Wikipedia reference
- Minimum of 15 posts with up to 2 anchors per post on PR2-PR6 domains + 1 authoritative anchor.
- The PR is the PR of the domain, not the post.
- Over Delivery Guaranteed
- Multiple urls and keywords in spun format allowed
- A Youtube/Slideshare video can be embedded in each post (you supply) Multiple videos can be submitted.
- Foreign keywords and websites are acceptable i.e. Chinese, Spanish, Hebrew etc.
- You may supply an article to spin (in English), minimum of 300 words. No embedded HTML allowed.
- No porn, gambling or adult enhancement related product keywords allowed