With this unique gig:
- I will check over 135 website compromise events including Tumblr, LinkedIn, MySpace, Dropbox, Adobe, VK, Ashley Madison and many many others...
- I'll also check for "pastes" - samples of your email address on Pastebin that may suggest your email and other private information is available for anyone to access online
- I will provide a detailed report - either it will show clear (good news!) or it will indicate the site(s) where your details have been compromised (in which case, better change your logins quick!).
Isn't it better to be safe than sorry?
- My basic gig is for 2 email addresses of your choice ($5)
- My better value gig provides details on 6 email addresses ($10)
- The business gig will check ALL email addresses associated with your own domain (for this I need access to your domain account or hosting account) - ($45)