I'll teach Electronics, PIC microcontrollers and Arduino. First I need to get an idea about your electronic knowledge. I can do that via conversations. Then I'll guide how to win the electronic world.
I suppose to do these steps.
- Basic Electrical theories.
- Basic Analog electronics(Diodes, Resistors, Capacitors etc...)
- Transistor biasing (BJT)
- Introduction to microcontrollers
- PIC architecture and Arduino basic
- Driving external devices via (PIC and Arduino)
- Sensor interfacing (PIC and Arduino)
- LCD driving (PIC and Arduino)
- Motor driving (PIC and Arduino)
- Advanced project with Arduino
In addition to this, I'm expert in PCB design and Circuit design.
Thanks for viewing my gig.
Have a nice day!