Various high-profile hacking attacks have proven that web security remains the most critical issue to any business that conducts its operations online. Web servers are one of the most targeted public faces of an organization, because of the sensitive data they usually host. Securing a web server is as important as securing the website or web application itself and the network around it. Servers and email are still very common targets for the attacks, even with social networks getting an increasing share. Since the consequences of a security breach can be staggering, even putting the whole business in danger, it pays to stop the attacks before they can even enter the company network.
3) HTTP (Web Server)
7) Secure host and network
8) Will configure a Firewall
9) Basic DDOs protection
10) Rootkit finder
11) /tmp securing
12) Will install malware scanner and setup cron job to scan website files everyday/weekly and report it to your email.
13) If you are using cPanel, a lot more WHM tweaking can be done.
14) RPM updates
15) cPanel update
16) Setup weekly backup on cPanel server if you want to setup it.
* Only PRO package will cover all these.