Hello my friends,
If you love to travel to Vietnam, but wondering how much it will cost you for the whole trip (we know it is cheap, but how cheap is it?) or do not want to spend hours doing research on Google, then this is the solution you are looking for:
An all-in-one Vietnam budget planning Excel sheet!
5 reasons why you need this Excel sheet:
1) Include most popular cities:
2) Include major costs:
- Quang Binh (Phong Nha caves)
Prepared by a local who was born and grown up in Ho Chi Minh city.
4) Tailored to your spending level:
Costs will be calculated based on options below (customizable):
- Hotel : Dorm, Normal Double Room, Good Double Room, 4-star+ Double Room
- Food: Street Food, Normal restaurant, Expensive restaurant, Fine Dining
- Transport: Public Transport, Uber, Taxi, Private Car
- Other expense: Low, Medium, High, Extravagant
- Transport between cities: Flight, Train, Coach
5) Automatically split shared cost
You can contact me for free for the guide of this Excel sheet. Then place the order if you are happy with the features offered.