Your WordPress site consists of the following files:
- WordPress Core Installation
- WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Themes
- Images and Files
- Additional Files and Static Web Pages
Everything that has anything to do with the look and feel of your site is in a file somewhere and needs to be backed up. Additionally, you must back up all of your files in your WordPress directory (including subdirectories) and your .htaccess file.
Why will i take my website's backup?
- You will take backup for security reason.
- You can restore your broken website from backup (anytime and quickly).
- If your website is hacked, you can easily restore it from backup.
I will take a complete backup of your WordPress site (including Database and Files). And i will send the backup file to you via Dropbox or Google Drive.
WordPress website backup (Including Database and Files)
- Website Backup