I have over 5 years of experience designing employee training manuals/programs in the college environment from coast to coast within the United States. Some of the training manuals/programs I have created include the following positions/topics:
- Mail Assistant Training--US postal services knowledge, confidentiality, distribution of combinations to access mailboxes,
- Resident Assistant Training (college students)--FERPA knowledge, crisis response, diversity & inclusion efforts, peer-to-peer conflict resolution
- Opera (Android App) Training--successful use of ride maintenance software, connects to online videos, etc.
When designing manuals or training programs you can expect:
- Correct grammar/spelling
- Visually appealing design
- Accessibility issues for participants considered
- Exact timeline of events with breaks considered
If this peaks your interest, contact me, we can discuss the details. I am willing to redo projects until you're satisfied for no additional costs!