Do you have a podcast, radio show, YouTube video or an audio book that deserves to be treated the best?
Good news! If you have the time, knowledge and software to do it, you can do it yourself.
Better news! I have the experience, passion, dedication and tools necessary to achieve the best results for your audio.
Audiobooks are treated to conform to the strict Audible ACX requirements.
Using state-of-the-art, industry standard technologies, the file you provide can be processed in the following ways:
- Remove double takes, breaths, background noise
- Equalize the audio, to make a voice fuller and more pleasant
- Reduce noise (click, crackle, hiss, buzz, hum) - please contact me beforehand if heavy noise reduction is needed
- Correct volume differences between speakers and different parts of the audio
- Add background music (provided by you) to your spoken audio and make them fit together
- Remove sibilant sounds (harsh “S”type of sounds)
- Remove plosive sounds (strong "B" or "P" type of sounds)
Unique gig: additional revisions for $5 and 2 additional days.
Contact me before ordering, to discuss the final price.
Thank you for taking time to read this gig.
God bless you,Tiki Horea
No, but we can discuss about it and I'll give you a discount for post mixing, since you're buying audio cleanup/editing.
Yes, I do. Prices average at $200 USD, but please contact me before ordering to discuss your needs.