Do you have a podcast, radio show, YouTube video or an audio book that deserves to be treated the best?
Good news! If you have the time, knowledge and software to do it, you can do it yourself.
Better news! I have the experience, dedication and tools required to achieve the best results for your audio.
Audiobooks are treated to conform to the strict Audible ACX requirements.
Using state-of-the-art, industry standard technologies, the file you provide can be processed in the following ways:
- Remove breaths
- EQ the audio, to make voices fuller and more pleasant
- Reduce noise, including clicks, crackles, hum and background noise
- Correct volume differences between speakers and different parts of the audio
- Add background music (provided by you) to your spoken audio and make them fit together
- Remove/reduce sibilant and plosive sounds
I am narrator Stevie Puckett’s engineer; she’d be more than happy to provide you with a reference for me. (SteviePuckett.com)
My rate is Per Finished Hour.
Contact me before ordering, to discuss the final price.
Thank you for taking time to read this gig.
God bless you,Tiki Horea
My rate is Per Finished Hour of audio. i.e. If only editing is needed, 60 minutes of finished material will be $65.
Yes. My average rate is $50 PFH, but do contact me beforehand with a link to a chapter, so I can assess if heavy noise reduction is needed.
No, but we can discuss about it and I'll give you a discount for post mixing, since you're buying audio cleanup/editing.
Yes, I do. Prices average at $200 USD, but please contact me before ordering to discuss your needs.