Accessible websites clearly enable a broader section of society to access the internet and find information. If you’re interested in ensuring that knowledge is shared equally among people of all backgrounds, you could argue that accessibility is a moral obligation – something we should all just do.
Making your website into handicapped-friendly will:
- Have Google rank your site more favorably
- Give benefits from accessibility to your visitors
- Increase Market Share and Audience Reach
- Improve Efficiency of website
- Demonstrate Social Responsibility
- Reduce Legal Liability
Make Your Website Accessible
Add handicap-friendly features to your site.
- 3 Questions Answered
- 15 Minutes Live Consultation