Some relevant information you may choose to include could be:
- Context of the movie watching (e.g. a date, by yourself, with your conservative grandparents, etc.)
- Other movies you like
- Actor preference
- The length of movie you want to watch
- What genre you're in the mood for
- Subject matter you'd like to see or avoid
- Anything else you feel is relevant.
What makes me worth your fiver? Well, I am currently in my final year of a degree in Film Studies, and even when I'm not in class I spend most of my time watching movies. In 2014 alone I have already watched over 30 films. I am the one who my friends, family, and coworkers go to when they need ideas about what to watch next.
So, why not take a chance?