Resume Review, send me a copy of your resume in Word or RTF (rich text format). I will review your resume and give you explicit directions in a written report on how to improve your resume to have a professional look and feel.
Get the Interview - send me a copy of your resume in Word or RTF and I will re-write your resume to be either general, or to target a specific job sector. We will have at least one phone call or online chat to get this done right.
- Up to 3 revisions of your resume (for one job market)
- Complimentary e-copy of my book "Tips for Effective Resumes"
Get the Job You Want - everything in Get the Interview but for two job markets. This gets you two stand-alone resumes. Plus the following
Additional Products Included in Get the Job You Want
- An written analysis of your online presence and how it should be tuned to support your job search.
- An electronic copy of my book, Tips for Effective Interviews (2nd edition)
- An electronic copy of my article, "Interview Like the President" a guide to video interviewing
No. You can always write your own resume. Unfortunately, based on my decades of looking at resumes while hiring people, your DIY (do it yourself) resume puts you at a serious disadvantage when you are competing for a job. There are job-killing errors made in DIY resumes than I can list here.
1. I was trained by a professional resume writer. 2. Decades of writing resumes for successful job seekers. 3. Decades of using my resume skills to get myself jobs. 4. I have reviewed thousands of resumes from job seekers while I was hiring people for various roles. Take your pick.
Then you need to take the time to get your resume into Word (or RTF). If you cannot do it yourself, chances are you can find someone doing a gig on Fiverr.com who will key in your old resume for a reasonable fee. I am not a typing service.