I will provide personal income tax advice

provide personal income tax advice

About This Gig

I am a CPA licensed in ME, MA and VA ready to answer your tax question. I will provide a personalized written response specific to your tax question (max 1 page). You may ask me any federal or state income tax question. I can also offer my opinion on IRS audit issues. Don't have a specific question? I can also provide examples of common deductions that people miss (e.g. what to start keeping track of once you buy a house). Thanks for looking.