Wire-frame is a great way to ensure clarity and consistency during web site development: it's like creating an outline before detailing the specifics.wire-frame uses basic boxes and lines to define the spaces on the page, to clarify branding and navigation, and to indicate where text will reside — before the actual images and content have been created.
Everyone on your development team can benefit from the wireframe:
- During development, the team uses the website wireframe to sketch ideas, verify plausibility, and estimate time and costs for development.
- Coders view website mockups to ensure they are developing a framework that will accommodate the vision. They also use website wireframes to verify they are including the right branding and navigation on each page.
- Writers use the website wireframe to judge space available and to determine what content is needed for each page.
- Graphic designers create consistent branding to work across the pages defined in the web wireframe.
- Testers use the website wireframe to verify content, branding, and navigation are accurate to plan.
We will give a wireframe on the basis of your project requirement .