I will manage your FOREX Account to Guaranteed Make Profit for $5

(10)
/ 29 Days On Average
manage your FOREX Account to Guaranteed Make Profit
manage your FOREX Account to Guaranteed Make Profit
manage your FOREX Account to Guaranteed Make Profit
manage your FOREX Account to Guaranteed Make Profit
manage your FOREX Account to Guaranteed Make Profit
manage your FOREX Account to Guaranteed Make Profit

About This Gig

Welcome Fiverrs!


First I will introduce myself.

I am Forex Trader having good experience since 5 years. If you are the person wants to make some money with NO risk, then this is the right place to spend some time and take your chance in this part. I know how frustration is it going upto your PC and staring at the currency chart and wanted to raise or fall on your prediction. So that’s why I am here to help you to put those stress away from you.

GUARANTEED:

Guaranteed Profit
37% Average ROI
Safe Virtual Trading
Safe Investment
24/7 Support


HOW IT WORKS?

Check this Gig Image or message me.


FAQ:

What is this gig about?
The gig is about forex management or behalf trading service. This is absolutely right place if any trader or user wants NO risk.

How do I believe your service?
We have screenshot of client's account which have been in profit. Or we will prove by trading on your demo account for 1 week.

How are the profit shares divided?
Owner will take 60% and the rest 40% should be given to the trader.

What are the requirements in order to get my profit?
Just your MT4 info.

What is the minimum deposit?
$5000 is the minimum deposit.