I'm traveling myself a lot and I know how difficult can it be if you don't know the language of the country you visit and you're scared of some things that may be unclear or too difficult for you as a foreigner.
First of all, Moscow is very welcoming city and you will enjoy your time here!
Here you can ask me all the information about your Moscow trip, including:
- where to go;
- how to reach the city;
- which airport to use;
- how to pay for public transportation;
- what is the best area to stay;
and many many other questions.
- book hotel for you;
- book air tickets in russian airlines (low-costers too);
- meet you at the airport (only during weekend);
- give you detailed and colorful instructions for public transportation and different places.
In fact, you can ask me anything about this city and I will try to provide you the best information!
Before ordering extras, please contact me in advance!
Thank you for your understanding, Vlad.