However, it's time to plan again. After the crucial early stages, you should regularly review your progress, identify how you can make the most of the market position you've established and decide where to take your business next. You will need to revisit and update your business plan with your new strategy in mind and make sure you introduce the developments you've noted.
This guide takes you through this essential process, detailing the stages you should go through to assess how well your business is performing, highlighting your strengths and areas that could be improved and suggesting the actions you need to take to implement the improvements that you've identified.
- Why it's vital to review the progress of your business
- Assess your core activities
- Assess your business efficiency
- Review your financial position
- Conduct a competitor analysis
- Conduct a customer and market analysis
- Use your review to redefine your business goals
- Models for your strategic analysis
- Breaking down your strategic review
Yes, I have had the privilege of being the founder and CEO/President of three companies, which each had a successful sale. I've worked with small, INC 5000 and Fortune 500 companies. I'm considered an expert in marketing and supply chain.